Big Price Reduction - Vendor Wants to Meet the Market
- Massive 954 sq.m corner allotment
- Big 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home well positioned on the block
- Quiet leafy street with great neighbours
- Currently rented on a monthly tenancy
- Loads of covered parking and storage sheds
- Built in underneath with an extra bedroom, rumpus room, bathroom, laundry and even a bar
- New 6 foot high timber picket fence
- Large covered and paved entertainment area
- 2 street cross over access
- Upstairs kitchen and bathroom recently renovated
- Well presented gardens, mature trees and plenty of room for a pool
The current owners have decide it is time to sell this outstanding investment property. The current tenants have been in place for over 3 years and would love to stay on if possible and are paying exception rent for the area.
The property is situated on a 954sq.m allotment on the corner of Tippett and McLean Streets with over 60 metre frontage to both. The sewage line runs through the rear adjoining neighbours property making subdivision (STCA) or installation a pool a breeze. Approximately 180sq.m of the back yard is paved and mostly undercover. There are 2 storage lockup sheds and still plenty of room for a boat and or trailer with access from 2 streets.
145 Tippett Street is situated approximately 45 metre from Currajong State Primary School, less than a kilometre to Pimlico State Secondary School, approximately 250 metre from the Mooney Street convenience centre, only 1.5 kilometre to Vincent Village and the nearest Woolworths supermarket.
Priced to suit first home buyer, Investor, renovator or developer.
For further information or to arrange an inspection call Craig Currie on 0428 149 000.
Paul Varrica- PimlicoBloody excellent, bloody brilliant, bloody fantastic, bloody great, bloody choice, bloody motivated, bloody friendly, bloody cool, bloody beautiful, bloody good!