Ray White Rural Townsville
Instructions from the Liquidator are to SELL!
- Land: 4.8562 ha (12 acres)
Centrally located between Millaa Millaa and Malanda on Kenny Road, Minbun.
The property is a 5.046 hectare or approximately 12 acres of Freehold country, it is an irregular shaped block that rises slightly from road level and is mostly cleared. It is fenced into two paddocks and is well grassed. A registered easement to pump water from Dirran Creek supplies water to the block. Power and telephone are available to the block. There is a large shed with cement floor in good condition with power connected to it and a smaller dwelling in poor condition.
• 5.046 ha or 12 acres Freehold
• 15 mins to either Millaa Millaa or Malanda
• Open , gently undulating paddocks
• Power & Telephone available
• Dwelling, Shed, cattle yards
• Beautiful peaceful country views
• Fantastic lifestyle opportunity
Auction: Thursday 19th May 2011, 11.00am – Millaa Millaa Hotel
Details: John Soutar 0429 770018 email@example.com
- Fully Fenced
4.8562 ha / 12 acres
Fully boundary fenced. Fencing in fair condition
Water is sourced from Dirran Creek via an easement
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.