Acreage Tropical Oasis Including Stables & Large Shed/Workshop
- Land: 7.689 ha (19 acres)
This property is extremely unique and was designed to take advantage... full advantage of North Queensland beautiful weather and outdoor lifestyle.
- Land area 7.69 Hectares or 19 acres
- 2 bedroom downstairs and 2 loft bedrooms upstairs
- Open plan kitchen and lounge
- Separate dinning room
- Large rear deck including Spa
- Stables, round yard for horses fully fenced and broken into 4 paddocks
- Town water, dam with water year round
- High Clearance powered shed 16m x 12m x 4.5m
- Covered car accommodation for up to 6 vehicles
- Bitumen road on 2 sides
- House set well back from the road
- Only 15 minutes to schools and 2 major shopping centres 25 Min's to city centre
Just imagine sitting back in the spa on the rear deck with a cold drink in these beautiful tropical surrounds after a long day fishing, horse riding or working in the shed. If you love the outdoor lifestyle I would encourage you to inspect this very unique property. It will be priced well and will be sold.
For further information or to organise an inspection please call Craig Currie on 0428 149 000.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Spa Included
7.689 ha / 19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.